THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. The information including but not limited to text, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No material on this website is a substitute for actual professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider including their regimen. Never disregard or ignore professional medical advice, nor delay in seeking any medical assistance, as a result of reading something on this website.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.thewellspringforwomen.com (“this website”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this notice.
Please note that this privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website while you are on this website: Once you leave The Wellspring Women’s Collective website, this privacy notice may or may not apply to any or all of the websites belonging to the individual providers (coaches, practitioners, therapists, etc.) who are represented on this website.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.thewellspringforwomen.com and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy notice.
Children Under the Age of 13
This website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to or on this website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this website or through any of its features, register on the website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights.
1. California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures. The California Consumer Privacy Act effective on January 1, 2020 (“CCPA”) gives California residents the right to request:
a. The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
b. The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
c. The business or commercial purpose of collecting or selling personal information;
d. The categories of third parties with whom we share or sell personal information;
e. The categories of personal information about you that we have sold (as applicable); and
f. The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Additionally, you have the right to request deletion of your personal information, the right to opt out of the sale of your information (as applicable), and the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We will do our best to honor your requests, subject to any legal obligations.
2. This website does not collect the following categories of personal information from users of this Website:
a. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law: Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
b. Biometric information: Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
c. Geolocation data: Physical location or movements.
d. Sensory data: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
e. Professional or employment-related information: Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
f. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)): Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
g. Inferences drawn from other personal information: Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
3. California “Shine the Light” Disclosure. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. This website does not nor will ever disclose any information, personal or otherwise, to third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, to keep with California law, you may reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make such a request as per your rights by these laws.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as personal contact details), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page. We also own an SSL certification for added security.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Any and all monetary transactions for services rendered or products purchased take place entirely outside of The Wellspring Women’s Collective website (www.thewellspringforwomen.com). Any of these or other transactions that take place on the websites of the individual providers, practitioners and coaches of The Wellspring Women’s Collective are the sole responsibility of the provider offering those particular services. Therefore, access to any personally identifiable information used for billing (such as credit card data) that you provide an individual provider is deemed outside of the scope of this website; and, as such, it remains the sole responsibility of both you and that provider to maintain the security of your personal and confidential information.
This website contains links to other sites:
1. Please be aware that The Wellspring Women’s Collective is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
2. The Wellspring Women’s Collective has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Wellspring of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to The Wellspring Women’s Collective's website shall be governed by the laws of The Wellspring Women’s Collective’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Should you feel that we are not abiding by this privacy notice, you may contact us at email@example.com.
1. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed, and services provided, by practitioners, coaches, consultants and other individual service providers on The Wellspring Collective's website belong solely to the practitioners, coaches, consultants and individual service providers and are not formally or legally endorsed by The Wellspring, LLC.
2. The materials on The Wellspring Collective's website are provided 'as is'. The Wellspring Collective makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Wellspring Collective does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Wellspring Collective be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Wellspring Collective's website, even if The Wellspring Collective or an authorized of The Wellspring Collective has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Wellspring Collective's website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Wellspring does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The Wellspring Collective may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The Wellspring Collective does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on this Wellspring Collective's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Wellspring Collective's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Wellspring Collective at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.